Established in 1965, Setur operates in the fields of domestic and international tour operations and hotel reservations, air ticket sales, visa services, cruise travel, congress and seminar events and international training. The Company offers services through 46 agents and 322 online agencies.
• Setur Mobile application and Seturday.com, social platform for travelers, were set up.
• Setur Nişantaşı Branch was opened.
• Leadership position in the corporate market was sustained. The number of companies served increased to 2,732 and number of users reached 129,600.
• Number of domestically contracted hotels and cultural tours increased.
• Tours with SeturSelect brand offered in Turkey and abroad scaled up.
• More than 800 congresses and seminars were carried out successfully.
Duty-free sales carried out via 46 Setur duty-free stores at airports, land borders and seaports constitute a significant share in Setur’s revenue.
• The duty-free store in the international arrivals section at Sabiha Gökçen Airport was renovated to offer a more modern shopping experience in a larger area.
• Bazaar and Boutique stores were opened at the International Arrivals floor in Sabiha Gökçen Airport. The product range was enriched with new brands in accordance with the customer experience.
• The “Warehouse Management System” project was implemented which aims to increase operational efficiency via fast and effective supply chain processes.
• Customer satisfaction was improved thanks to the “Shift Planning System“, which ensures the number of store stuff correspond with the changing customer traffic on an hourly basis.
• Employee motivation was increased with the “Premium System”, which provides daily and individual targets over a smartphone.
• New stores were opened on the HakkariEsendere land border gates.
Prioritizing digital transformation in all processes and services, the Company opened an R&D center and aims to improve its efficiency and revenue growth through its R&D projects and investments.
In the field of tourism, Setur will focus on leadership in its existing operations with a rapid growth strategy. The IT infrastructure renovation project will be completed. New branches will be opened in order to acquire new customers.
In the duty-free business, Setur plans to raise its profitability with new brand agreements, store renovations and digital transformation projects.
Major awards and achievements
• 2nd place in the category of Tour Companies - Social Media Awards Turkey 2018
• Retail Technology Award from the Category Shopping Association
• “Corporate Transformation” category award at the IDC Retail Summit and Retail Technology Awards
• “Great Data and Analytics” and “Operational Excellence” category award at the IDC Technology Award
• 1st prize for Tourism Company Website of the Year - Uzakrota Travel Technologies Award 2018